Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Webster is still playing nice.

I still can't believe my good luck with Webster and Tabitha and the new furniture in my living room. I have stopped putting barricades in front of the sofas at night because Webster knows his place in the world of new furnishings. I'm not sure how Tabitha is going to behave this winter but we'll see. For now, when I bring her inside she's happy on a blanket on my bed. It was very chilly last night and she slept there all night and went out first thing this morning. We are having delightful weather and the high today is supposed to be only 79° and it feels like the beginning of fall instead of the end of July! Having all the windows wide open is my idea of heaven. See you later. xo

8 comments:

Kasandra Adams said...

Hi! I am new to blogging and saw you are also a lover of antiques. :) I am excited to read your posts and get some ideas. I am so new to this that I am having trouble navigating through pages and finding out how to follow everyone, but I'll figure it out! haha. Have an awesome week!

Denise at Forest Manor said...

Webster is a good boy! :) I guess it's never too late to teach some dogs new tricks. I love your pretty living room; I do appreciate classic, timeless taste. Have a great day!

Denise

Connie said...

I love the chair in the foreground of this photo . . . great composition :) I'm also a bit jealous of your weather. We had a day of 105, yesterday . . . by noon I was back in the house under the air conditioner. To hot for working in the garden.

Content in a Cottage said...

Connie...I'm not trying to rub it in, but I had a choice of closing the windows or putting on a sweater just now. I chose the sweater.
I love my early ladder-back chair too. xo, Rosemary

viola said...

Anche Pedro, il mio gatto, dorme su una copertina sul mio letto come la tua Tabitha!

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

Wish I could get the point across to Buster. He just wants up on the couch!
naughty dog. (technically still a puppy for another year) :)
Pat

Anonymous said...

Perhaps they read your blog when you're mowing, and know we're all watching.

The Queen Vee said...

Webster is such a loyal good fellow and even though he's getting older he's willing to learn new ways.

I missed all the cooler weather in VA while in 95 degree weather out west. Just arrived home today. I look forward to sleeping in my own bed tonight and for a good length of time. I'm tired.