Friday, November 21, 2014

BIG Cat Basket

Tabitha found this big bed all by herself. I stashed it under the guest room bed where I have a desk and laptop at the foot of this antique rope bed. I lifted up the spread to take her picture. It's nice and dark down there but I think I should plug in my laptop somewhere else so it doesn't hang in mid-air like this. There is a radiator nearby and she seems warm and quite content. Maybe this will be her daytime bed and she'll continue to sleep at night in her small cat basket on top of my bed. 

6 comments:

Jaybird said...

S.M.A.R.T kitty!!! It is comical the disgusted looks they can give you when you discover their hidey-holes. Gotta' love them though!!
Have a lovely Thanksgiving, and many blessings,
J

Stacey said...

A little spot of kitty heaven. Our cat loves to get on the top shelves of our closet...you know, on top of sweaters and scarves. :)

JoAnne said...

Tabitha looks very cozy. Our kitty is finding all the warm places for napping now too!

Karen in VA (was CT) said...

Oh so darling. That little kitty is so precious. I had a heated bed for my Harry in the winter.

Karen in VA

helene said...

Terrific kitty bed!! So cozy and cute! I would have claimed that one for my own, too. Yes, remove the cord. If it's dangling she might try to play with it? I wonder why Webster didn't like it........

Content in a Cottage said...

Helene---Webster didn't like the hard sides and it was hard for him to get in the right position for total comfort. He's better in a bed with no sides. Tabitha slept on my bed in her small basket but loves the Queen-Size cat bed when she needs a dark place to sleep during the day. Have a great weekend. xo, Rosemary