Thursday, May 28, 2015

Early To Bed

via
Good Night Sweet Friends. Sleep Tight. xo
For some reason I've been waking up way too early lately and my mind starts racing immediately. I don't have any personal problems, but lots of real estate issues prior to a closing next month. This dog looks the way I feel when I fall into bed each evening. Early to bed and early to rise isn't really my preferred style but that's the way my body has been working lately. I'll be glad when it decides to return to normal.

2 comments:

JudyMac said...

For about the fourth year in a row, a pair of Carolina wrens have built a nest in my big pot of dragon wing begonias by my patio door. I can't watch it as closely as you watch yours as leaves partially hide nest entrance. Started with five eggs, but only one hatched. Last week I peeped, baby looked so scrawny, I thought it had been abandoned. But much activity began this week, with much loud warbling going on, and flying back and forth past my kitchen window, so it appears all is well. Without being a round-the-clock watchman, I probably won't get to see it fledge, but in the meantime, I get to watch the pair of hummingbirds that are back again this summer outside my kitchen window. Isn't bird life wonderful to observe!

Content in a Cottage said...

JudyMac....Thanks for the reminder. I have to put out my hummingbird feeders this weekend. I like to have one at my kitchen window too. They are so much fun to watch. I love the birds and their singing while my windows are open. I still haven't turned on my A/C.
Have a great weekend.
xo, Rosemary